- Take money in the form of cash or credit to eligible insurance schemes in exchange for service.
- Issue receipts.
- Ensure that pricing information is correct in the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and available in print for clients.
- Resolve account discrepancies and follow-up on overdue accounts.
- Coordinate and conduct essential reporting activities for NSSF, WCF and other insurances or partners as required.
- Review all daily accounts and reports for accuracy and compliance to organizational policies and standards.
- Provide polite and courteous service to clients at all times.
- Perform any other related duties that might be assigned by the supervisor.