ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT I – 1 POST
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Keeping a budget, spending and development,
- Maintaining payment documents,
- Incorporate income and expenditure into financial books,
- Write down various financial statements received,
- To perform such other duties as may be assigned to him by his supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Employed with a Diploma in Accounting from a Government Recognized College or
* Employed with an ATEC II certificate issued by the NBAA or other similar qualifications recognized by the NBAA.
REMUNERATION: TGS C