Kigoma Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (KUWASA) is an Autonomous Utility which was established under section 3(1) of Water Works Act. Cap. 272 as repealed by the Water Supply and Sanitation Act. No.05 of 2019. KUWASAhas the overall responsibility of operations and management of portable, clean and safe water and sanitation services in Kigoma Municipality. KUWASA performs its duties under supervision of the Board of Directors.
KUWASA is hereby inviting applications from energetic, dedicated, qualified, motivated, experienced and performance driven Tanzanians to fill the following vacant posts;
COMMERCIAL ASSISTANT II – 4 POST
Duties and responsibilities:
- To read all meters within the assigned area timely, efficiently and accurately;
- To dispatch monthly water bills to customers using the most customer friendly techniques;
- To ensure daily, weekly, monthly and annual collection target are met;
- To ensure all Authority revenue is collected;
- To collect meter readings data/information in customer’s premises;
- To report illegal connections;
- To report abnormal customers’ water consumption trends if observed;
- To keep and maintain meter reading records according to standard procedures;
- To report water leakages and wastage to the relevant officer;
- To report any faulty meter to the relevant officer; and
- To perform any other official duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Certificate of Secondary Education (Form IV) plus certificate in either Business Administration, Marketing or Accountancy. Knowledge of computer application will be added advantage.
- Application should be sent to KUWASA through the Ajira portal services. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- Never pay for your Application to be considered. A call requesting payment for any reason is swindle.
The Managing Director,
Kigoma Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority