ATC – ASSISTANT LECTURER (MATHEMATICS);- Arusha Technical College in Arusha, Tanzania is a public coeducational post-secondary tertiary education institution, which was jointly established in 1978 by the Governments of the United Republic of Tanzania and Germany, as the Technical College Arusha.
The college has three campuses: Main Campus in Arusha City, the junction of Moshi – Arusha and Nairobi Roads, Oljoro in Arusha and Kikuletwa in Hai Kilimanjaro.
- To teach up to NTA level 8 and may assist teaching in higher NTA levels;
- To prepare learning resources for tutorial exercise;
- To conduct research, seminars and case studies;
- To carry out consultancy and community services under supervision;
- To supervise students project;
- To prepare teaching manual; and
- To perform any other related duties as assigned by supervisor
Master’s degree in Mathematics with GPA of at least 3.5 and above.