PERSONAL SECRETARY GRADE III – 1 POST
CATEGORY: HR & ADMINISTRATION
EMPLOYER: The Government Procurement Services Agency (GPSA)
The Government Procurement Services Agency (GPSA) is an Executive Agency established under the Executive Agency Act N0. 30 of 1997 vide GN 235 of 7th December 2007 and amended as per GN 133 0f 13th April 2012. The Agency was officially inaugurated on the 16th June 2008.
“To become a responsive and reputable procurement Agency by 2025”
“To enhance economy and efficiency in procurement by providing the Government and non-government institutions with goods and services through proper arrangement of Common Procurement, storage, distribution and cleaning and forwarding”
The core values of GPSA revolve around integrity, transparency, accountability, teamwork, innovation and professionalism. The values describe the culture of the workplace ensuring that all employees and customers of the Agency have a common understanding of how they will be treated and what is expected of them. Each values is detailed as follows;-
Integrity: We employ the highest ethical standards that demonstrate honest and fairness in every action we take.
Accountability: We are servants of the public and responsible for our decisions and actions.
Teamwork: We together share experiences and respect each other to realize our common goal.
Innovative: We invigorate the culture of innovation to take on board new technological changes.
Professionalism: We demonstrate the highest level of competence and efficiency guided by ethical behavior and professional etiquette.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To type letters, reports and documents;
- To receive visitors, screen and direct them to relevant officers;
- To keep in safe custody reports and other records of events;
- To keep and make appointments and reminds the respective officer accordingly;
- To search for files, documents and others information;
- To receive and deliver directives to the respective officers;
- To receive files, distribute them to action officers;
- To prepare a list of office supplies and make follow up to ensure their availability; and
- To perform other related duties as may be assigned by one’s reporting officer.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Holder of Form VI secondary school education certificate plus secretarial certificate level III with minimum typing speed of 50 wpm, must be conversant with e-mail and internet service, MS Office Word, Excel, Data base, Publisher, Power Point and other computer application services. Should have at least 1 year relevant working experience in public service and must be fluent in Kiswahili and English languages.
REMUNERATION: Attractive package in accordance wi