UDOM – Forensic Science, Assistant Lecturer;- Here’s you will get all information about UDOM – Forensic Science, Assistant Lecturer The University of Dodoma (UDOM) is a public university in central Tanzania located in Dodoma, the country’s capital. Building is taking place on a 6,000-hectare site in the Chimwaga area about 8 kilometres (5.0 mi) east of downtown Dodoma.
UDOM – Forensic Science, Assistant Lecturer
POST: ASSISTANT LECTURER (FORENSIC SCIENCE) – 2 POST
UDOM – Forensic Science, Assistant Lecturer; The University of Dodoma was formally established in March 2007 following the signing of the Charter by the President of the United Republic of Tanzania Jakaya Kikwete. The first academic programmes commenced September 2007. Currently UDOM is the fastest growing university within the country, it is bigger than any other university within the country, and it is praised for producing competent and qualified candidates capable of competing in job markets.
UDOM – Forensic Science, Assistant Lecturer; The university of Dodoma currently has seven colleges: College of Earth Science, College of Natural and Mathematical Sciences, College of Informatics and Virtual Education, College of Education, College of Humanities and Social Sciences, College of Health and Allied Science and College of Business studies and Law, in recently there was also establishment of newly academic institute within college of humanities and social science UDOM named institute of Development studies(IDS) charged with responsibility of strengthening professionals within the field of Development studies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To undergo an induction course in pedagogic skills for those who had none before;
- To carry out lectures, conduct tutorials, seminars and practicals for undergraduate programmes;
- To prepare and present case studies;
- To conduct and publish/disseminate research results;
- To recognize students having difficulties, intervene and provide help and support;
- To participate in consultancies and community services under supervision;
- To attend workshops, conferences and symposia; and
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the relevant authorities.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s Degree either in Forensic Science or Chemistry with specialization in Forensic related Chemistry with at least a GPA of 4.0 out of 5 and a Minimum GPA of 3.8 out of 5 in the First Degree in Chemistry
REMUNERATION PUTS 2.1
- Job Opportunities at MPWAPWA District Council | Watendaji
- Job Vacancy at Old Mutual 2022 | Internal Auditor