105 Job Vacancies at Management and Development for Health (MDH):- Management and Development for Health (MDH) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization whose primary aim is to contribute to address public health priorities of the people of Tanzania and the world at large.
These priorities include:
- Communicable diseases such as HIV/AIDS,
- Tuberculosis and Malaria; Reproductive, Maternal, New-born and Child health (RMNCH);
- Nutrition; Non-Communicable Diseases of public health significance; as well as
- Health System Strengthening.
MDH strongly believes in and works in partnership with various local and global institutions, Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC); President’s Office Regional Authorities and Local Government (PORALG); donor agencies; academic and non-academic institutions; implementing partners; civil society, community-based and faith-based organizations and others.
105 Job Vacancies at Management and Development for Health (MDH) All job positions require significant field work and travel up to 80% of the time.
105 Job Vacancies at Management and Development for Health (MDH)
[JOB QUALIFICATIONS and ITS VACANCIES]
MDH seeks to recruit qualified individuals to fill vacancies below
- Regional Retention Manager Project Administration Officer 2
- Finance Officer 2
- Compliance Officer 2
- Prevention Officer 3
- Community District Data Officer 16
- District Data Officer 8
- IT Officer / Software Developer 8
- Retention Officer 8
- Community ART Officer 10
- Community HTS And Prevention Officer 10
- HIV Testing Services 6
- TB/HIV Officers 7
- Maternal And Child Health Officers 7
- Grants Manager
- District Community Services Manager
- District Project Manager
- Testing Services Manager 3
- Regional Community Services Manager
- Regional Community Data Manager
HOW TO APPLY 105 Job Vacancies at Management and Development for Health (MDH)
- Interested candidates for any of the above positions should submit an application letter,
- A detailed copy of their CV,
- Names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work related referees.
- The candidate MUST clearly indicate the Title of the position applied for (as it appears in the advertisement) on the heading of the email.
- Applications should be submitted to the Human Resource Director through email email@example.com by 30th September 2021.
- MDH DO NOT have any agents and DO NOT charge any fees to the interested candidates. Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted