JOB VACANCY AT COMPUTER CENTER TANZANIA LTD – Network Engineer
JOB VACANCY AT COMPUTER CENTER TANZANIA LTD:- Computer Centre forms part of The Bharwani Enterprise. With over 30 years experience in the IT industry, they are the number one provider for IT products, solutions and services.
- They aim to transform IT for organizations – to get the best from technological investments.
- Computer Centre prides itself in assisting individuals with cost- effective technology needs of users of all sizes.
- To deliver proven solutions across Tanzania to small, medium-sized businesses, large enterprises, NGOs, government agencies, and individual consumers. Join us on our journey and we can transform IT for you too!
JOB VACANCY AT COMPUTER CENTER TANZANIA LTD
- Relevant Information Technology Degree or Advanced Diploma – Information Systems
- CCNP: Cisco Certified Network Professional – Routing and Switching or equivalent
- Fortinet NSE3/4 or Sophos Certified Engineer – XG Firewalls or Yeastar will be an added advantage
- Certificates must remain valid
Skills and experience
- 2 – 3 years of customer support and incident resolution within the network service provider.
- 2 – 3 years experience in troubleshooting firewalls, routers and switches.
- 2 – 3 years experience with configuring switches and routers
- 1 – 2 years network monitoring
- Familiar with routing protocols such as RIP, BGP
- Possess experience in dealing with pressures brought by corporate clients.
- Configure OSPF, ISIS, BGP, MPLS and TE . protocols
- Cisco Internetworking Operating Systems: IOS / IOS XR / NX OS
- Cisco switching, firewalls, wireless and collaboration
- TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Subnetting, IPv4, IPv6, VPNv4
- RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, IS-IS, MP-BGP and MPLS routing protocols
- VLANs, access switching, IDS, IPS
- LAN technologies – VLANs, STP, VTP, port security and PBR (policy-based routing)
- VPN: GRE/IPSec/DMVPN/MPLS/VRFs/LDP/RSVP-TE/L2 VPNs
- Network Monitoring – NETFLOW, SNMP, IPSLA
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The main function of this role is to receive, manage and resolve customer inquiries that are already registered with the support desk.
- Conduct monitoring of customer networks and record necessary faults with third party suppliers.
- Network project deployments
- Pre-sales support and consulting for network solutions
- Ability to solve problems by configuring and troubleshooting network deployments.
- This requires the ability to quickly understand our customers’ network, perform in-depth analysis, and solve a problem that may require remote logging in to a customer’s machine and making the necessary changes.
- Conduct monitoring with subsequent escalation of staff support, however, we require them to troubleshoot and resolve customer inquiries as well.
- Enthusiastic Network Engineer
- Organizational skills
- Team player
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to work outside normal working hours
- CCNP, NSE4
- Cisco, Fortinet, Sophos, Aruba, Yeastar, Checkpoint, Arista, Solarwinds
- Routing and switching
- Firewalls and UTMs
- IP PBXs
- Network monitoring tools
- Customer Support
- global network
Work Experience Required:
- 3 to 4 years old.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
HOW TO APPLY FOR JOB VACANCY AT COMPUTER CENTER TANZANIA LTD
- Please send your CV to email@example.com
- Subject: “Application for a Network Engineer Position“.
- Email content: a brief cover letter.
For more details of information do not hesitate to visit https://www.cctz.com/