Trainee Vacancy at CCBRT-Tanzania,- Trainee Vacancy at CCBRT-Tanzania | Job Opportunity at CCBRT, If you are looking for the Trainee Vacancy here you may apply.
Comprehensive Community-Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT) is a Tanzanian healthcare organization working to prevent disability,…
Comprehensive Community-Based Rehabilitation Tanzania (CCBRT) aims to be the leading provider of accessible specialized health services in Africa and act – as a social enterprise for healthcare and through development programs – on the community and the most vulnerable.
CCBRT is the largest local provider of disability and rehabilitation services in Tanzania. We are committed to empowering people with disabilities and their families, improving their quality of life, and ensuring access to medical treatment and rehabilitation.
Committed to preventing lifelong disabilities where possible, CCBRT is also involved in Maternal and Newborn Health Care (MNHC) activities including obstetric fistula repairs. The CCBRT Academy provides training for healthcare professionals.
CCBRT operates a skills training program that allows people who have completed their vocational education to be exposed to and gain skills and work experience for a fixed period of 6 months as a skills trainee.
Within the CCBRT Academy, we have a free intern position as of November 15th
2021 for an enthusiastic and qualified graduate interested in enhancing his skills in practical digital marketing activities for training and events.
Vacancy – 6 months skills training
Digital Marketing Skills Trainee
During the placement period, the intern will:
- Help create the vision and publicize the Academy’s strengths and services with partners, clients, clients and the external public.
- Produce/develop multimedia content including infographics, high quality images, videos, and training event publications for the Academy’s digital platforms.
- Collect, analyze and use data and market information to support good business decisions and improve training processes.
- Assist in developing and strengthening relationships with existing and new partners of the Academy.
- Prepare and coordinate visits and meetings with (potential) partners
- Attracting new clients and securing clients through all of the Academy’s training and solutions
- The trainee will be supervised and trained by the CCBRT Academy Director
- Degree in Marketing with PR or a related field and demonstrated interest in digital platforms and social media
- Proficient in the use of Google Apps and Office Suite
- Has the ability to multitask, knows how to prioritize and has a practical mindset
- He has exceptional communication skills and a strong persuasive negotiator
- Recruitment trainees are not paid. A small monthly stipend is provided to contribute to transportation costs.
HOW TO APPLY FOR Trainee Vacancy at CCBRT-Tanzania
If you are interested, please send us your CV with two references and a maximum one page cover letter telling us why you think you are the right person for this role, and why you want to work at CCBRT in particular.
We encourage eligible Tanzanians as well as people with disabilities to apply. Please email your request to [email protected]
The deadline for this Application is 10th November 2022
For more Information do not hesitate to visit http://www.ccbrt.or.tz/