DAAD Scholarship 2022 in Germany, If you are looking forward to study in Germany with a scholarship, then read this article through. Because in this article we will explain in detail what is DAAD Scholarship 2022, its benefits and application procedure step by step.
DAAD Scholarship 2022 in Germany, The DAAD Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is available to pursue masters or doctorate in top German universities. The DAAD scholarships cover the monthly payments of 850€ for graduates or 1200€ for doctoral candidates.
DAAD Scholarship 2022 in Germany, Well-trained experts networked with international partners play an important role in the sustainable development of their countries. It is the best guarantee of a better future with less poverty, more education and more health for all. Through its development-oriented postgraduate programmes, the DAAD encourages the training of professionals from developing and newly industrialized countries.
Check Also: University of Montreal scholarship 2022.
DAAD Scholarship 2022 in Germany , Scholarships offer foreign graduates from developing and newly industrialized countries of all disciplines the opportunity to obtain a postgraduate or master’s degree at a state or state-recognised German university and, in exceptional cases, to obtain a doctorate degree, and to obtain a university qualification (Masters/PhD) In Germany.
DAAD Scholarship Summary
Academic level: Doctorate (PhD) / Master
• Institution: DAAD
• Study in: Germany
• Courses Offered:
o Economic Sciences, Law
o Agriculture and Forestry Sciences
o art and design
o Engineering and Natural Sciences
o Human and Social Sciences
o Language and Cultural Studies
o Mathematics and Natural Sciences
o Medicine and Health Sciences
o You can also see the full list of available postgraduate courses.
• Duration of the program: between 12 and 36 months, depending on the length of the study programme.
• DAAD scholarship deadline: depending on the study program chosen; Please check the deadlines here.
DAAD Scholarship Coverage
The DAAD Scholarship 2022 for Masters and PhD in Germany offers the recipient the following benefits:
• Depending on the academic level, monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1200 euros for doctoral candidates.
• Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
• Payments for health insurance, accident insurance and personal liability insurance.
• One-time study allowance.
Under certain conditions, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
• Monthly rent support.
• Contribution to tuition fees that may be charged by the university (maximum €500 – per semester).
Eligibility Criteria for DAAD Scholarship 2022
To be eligible for the DAAD 2022 Masters and Doctoral Scholarship in Germany, applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Languages required: English or German.
o For international programmes, the language of instruction is English. You are usually required to provide an English language certificate eg TOEFL or IELTS.
o For other programmes, the language of instruction is German. You will usually be asked to provide a German language certificate, for example DSH or TestDaF.
Eligible Countries: Click here for a list of eligible developing countries.
• Candidates hold a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) or a Master’s degree in an appropriate subject.
• Candidates have at least two years of professional experience.
• Candidates can demonstrate that their motivation relates to development and will be expected to assume social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment following the training/scholarship.
How to Apply for the DAAD Scholarship 2022?
To apply for the DAAD 2022 Masters and PhD Scholarship in Germany, please follow the following application procedure step by step:
Can you apply for more than one course under the DAAD Scholarship?
You can apply for up to three courses. If you are applying to more than one course, please list the courses in order of priority on the DAAD application forms (see 7. Choosing your host university/institution in Germany) and do not change priorities in the appropriate application form!
Required Documents for DAAD Scholarship:
• DAAD application form signed with the current date
• Personally signed CV (please use the europass form at http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/) with current date
• Personally signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation and choice of graduate program(s), max. 2 pages) with the current date.
Important: When applying for more than one postgraduate course (maximum 3 courses), you must submit one letter of motivation explaining why you are applying for these specific courses and why you have chosen this priority.
• A letter of recommendation from your current employer. The letter must have letterhead, signature and official seal and must be of the current date (not men a sealed envelope)
• Certificate(s) of Employment from the employer(s) that proof a minimum of two years of relevant working experience (after the bachelor degree) at the time of application and if possible, a guarantee of re-employment from your current employer upon returning home.
• Proof of Language Skills:
o English – IELTS or TOEFL (Note: The institutional TOEFL is not accepted)
o German – Required for courses taught in German
• Copies of Academic Degrees (certified translation if necessary)
• Copies of Academic Transcripts, incl. grading-scale (certified translation if necessary)
• Applicants from the People’s Republic of China are asked to submit an APS Certificate with their application documents.
Note: Some courses may require additional documents. For detailed information, please see the relevant course description in the Brochure and on the respective websites. The complete applications have to be submitted in English or German to be considered.
Also apply for: University of Montreal scholarship 2022.
Step by Step Application and Selection Procedure for DAAD Scholarship:
1. Chose suitable courses of your interest. (You can apply for maximum three courses)
2. Apply to universities offering that courses.
3. You send your complete application(s) (with above documents) directly to the universities.
4. A selection committee suggests potential candidates for a DAAD scholarship.
5. The suggested candidates will be contacted by DAAD to upload their complete application to the DAAD Portal. (The link to the DAAD Portal will be provided by DAAD through email)
6. The selection process will be finalized, and the suggested candidates will be informed accordingly.
Make sure that you have a copy of each document of your application ready, as those documents (as PDF files) have to be uploaded to the DAAD Portal in case you are suggested for a DAAD scholarship!
To know more about DAAD Scholarship 2022 for Masters and PhD Germany, please visit official website:
• Scholarships in Germany