Douglas International College Scholarship 2022-2023, Begin your study adventure in Canada. good news! The Douglas College International Student Scholarship is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail this scholarship, its benefits and application procedure step by step.
Douglas International College Scholarship 2022-2023, The Douglas College International Student Scholarship 2021-2022 is an undergraduate scholarship for international students. This scholarship covers up to CAD 7,000 in tuition fees. A maximum of 5 eligible recipients will be selected each academic year.
Douglas International College Scholarship 2022-2023, This scholarship was established in 2017 to support the recruitment and assistance of international undergraduate students involved in sports activities at Douglas College with their financial resources, and to cover the difference between the tuition fees for international and domestic students.
Also apply for the DAAD Scholarship 2022 in Germany and get financial aid of up to $95,000 to cover tuition fees.
Douglas International College Scholarship 2022-2023, This award is based on the student’s performance throughout the academic year. A maximum of 5 eligible recipients will be selected each academic year. Scholarships will be divided equally between the fall and winter semesters.
Academic level: Undergraduate
• Institution(s): Douglas College
• Study in: British Columbia, Canada
• Duration of the program: one year. Scholarships will be divided equally between fall and winter semesters
• Deadline: January 31 / May 31 / September 30 2022
• Child, Family and Community Studies
• Social Service
• Therapeutic recreation
• Commerce and Business Administration
• a job
• Health sciences
• Nursing – Psychiatry
• Humanities and Social Sciences
• Science and Technology
• Mathematical Sciences
For a full list of majors, you can check out this link.
Also apply for a University of Montreal scholarship 2022.
Douglas International College Scholarship 2022-2023, The Douglas College International Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
• The scholarship covers up to CAD 7,000 in tuition fees
Eligibility Criteria for the Douglas College International Student Scholarship
To qualify for the Douglas College International Student Scholarship, a candidate must meet all of the following requirements below:
• Languages Required: English
Eligible Countries: All countries of the world.
• To gain admission, applicants must submit a high school diploma with a GPA of at least 60% or more.
• Applicants must meet the English language requirements (TOEFL iBT – minimum score of 83, IELTS Academic unit – minimum overall test score of 6.5).
• For more information about admission requirements, contact Douglas College International.
Also apply for a Waterloo University Scholarships in 2022, Fully Funded.
How to Apply for Douglas College International Student Scholarship?
Kindly follow the instructions below to apply for the Douglas College International Student Scholarship:
(1) After receiving an offer of admission from the College, apply for the scholarship by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below to download and fill out the application form.
(2) Send the documents requested below to the following address:
Mailing: Douglas College International Admissions Room 2800
700 Royal Ave
New Westminster BC, V3M 5Z5 Canada
• The application form is filled out and signed by the student.
• International waiver for anyone with access to admission information.
• Scan the passport and study permit (if any).
• Proof of graduation with certified original copies if it is in a language other than English.
• Proof of language.
• A non-refundable $100 application fee receipt. Payment at Flywire Payment Gateway for Douglas College:
Note: Before paying the application fee, please contact Douglas International at [email protected] to confirm program availability.
Also check out the Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program and earn competitive rewards and benefits packages.
To know more about the Douglas College International Student Scholarship, please visit the official website:
• Scholarships in Canada