New Facebook Login;- is an American multinational technology company based in Menlo Park, California. Facebook is a social platform which allows it’s users, who sign-up for free, to connect with friends, family, work colleagues or people they don’t know, online. It was founded in 2004 as TheFacebook by Mark Zuckerberg, Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes, roommates and students at Harvard College.
However, We shall learn the Facebook sign up process before all that. Moving on, let’s take a look at some pre-requirements for creating an account on Facebook:
- First of all, you should have a device with a stable internet connection. You can do that on PC, Android and IOS devices.
- A unique email ID which you previously haven’t used on Facebook Sign Up proccess.
- A valid phone number for verification.
Now as we all know some easy pre-requirements for creating a Facebook account, now let’s discuss why Facebook is best and highly ranked social networking platform.
There are already a lot of other ways to communicate online, like through email, instant messaging, and so on but have you ever thought why people love using Facebook? Even For some, having a Facebook account is currently a expected part of being on the web. In this era, Facebook contains informative content covering every possible national, global, or local issue while at the same time entertains it’s users with memes, video games, and other applications.
In this guide of signing up on Facebook, we will show you how you can create your own Facebook account in some easy steps and how to securely login in to your account and how you can configure other features and options as well.
- Open https://www.facebook.com/ on your web browser and Click on Create Account.
- Enter your First and last name, a valid email address or mobile phone number, password, date of birth and gender.
- After filling all the information accordingly, Click on ‘Sign Up’ button.
- To finish creating your account, you need to confirm your email address or mobile phone number.
All done, you’re ready to login into your Facebook account. You can also click remember your password so you can access your account just by touching the application, without having to enter your details each and every time.
We have already shown you how to create a Facebook account in some easy steps in the above guide and now we are going to show you how you can easily login to facebook.com account. Here are some easy steps:
Log in to Facebook
- Go to https://www.facebook.com. Click the email or phone number and enter one of the following options:
-Email: You can sign in with any verified email address on your Facebook account.
-Phone number: If you have a phone number that has been confirmed in your Facebook account, you can enter it here (make sure you don’t add any zeros before the country code or any symbols).
-Username: You can also log in with your username, if you have set one up.
- Click Password and type your password.
- Click login and you are ready to use your Facebook account and make friends.
When you log into your Facebook account for the first time, a message or box will appear to save and remember your login details. If you want to save these details and don’t want to fill in your email/mobile phone and password the next time you log in, click Accept and Save and your session will automatically log you into Facebook from the device you are using.
No matter which device you get, Facebook is likely covered. Let’s have a look at how to get the Facebook app. If you want to find Facebook on any mobile device, use the dedicated mobile site on your mobile browser, m.facebook.com. You will first need to download and install the Facebook app in a few clicks. It really is that easy.
Here are some easy steps through which you can log into your Facebook app:
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile phone.
- Enter the email or phone number you registered with.
- Enter your password and click Sign in.
Now you don’t need to login to Facebook every time you use the Facebook app on your mobile phone.
How do you reset your Facebook password?
It might be a good idea to set one memorable password across all your social media and emails, doing so can make your account vulnerable. It is important to keep your account secure and to choose a strong password, which is why we have put together this guide to show you how you can keep your account secure and reset or change your Facebook password.
To change your Facebook password if you are already logged in:
- Click Account at the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings and privacy, then tap Settings.
- Click Security and sign in.
- Click Edit next to Change password.
- Enter your current password and your new password (be sure to choose a strong, memorable one).
- Click Save changes.
Keep in mind that you will need to access the email associated with your account.
Reset forgotten Facebook password.
- Go to Find Your Account page
- Type in the mobile phone number, email address, full name or username associated with your account, then click Search.
- In your password reset window, you are asked to choose a method for how to get the code to reset your Facebook password. You can choose to send the code via email or SMS that you have verified on your account. Click Submit.
- Then open your email inbox (be sure to check your spam folder if you didn’t receive the code) or check for new messages on your phone. Verify and enter the 6-digit security code. Click Continue.
- Enter a new password for your Facebook account, and click Continue to finish the Facebook password reset process.
Make sure that you are using a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
Note: For security reasons, you will not be able to use the same mobile phone number that you use for two-factor authentication to help you reset your password. You will need to add a different mobile phone number or email address to your account to reset the password if you need to.
For more information visit https://web.facebook.com