SA Youth Harambee Login | How To Register;- Need SA youth harambee login or register for applying available opportunities for young South Africans. Join the Harambee Youth Employment Accelerator network – Harambee is a 100% free opportunity for unemployed young South Africans that are looking for work.
The SA Youth network is managed by Harambee, so if you are already on the Harambee network you can use your existing password to login to get so much more.
SA Youth Harambee Login | How To Register
- Visit https://sayouth.datafree.co/p/nyda
- Enter your ID number – if your ID already exists on the system, you may have registered with SA Youth or Harambee or Tshepo 1Million before. Please go back to click on Login and use your ID number and existing password.
- Once you have registered and accepted the T&Cs, please complete all questions. This process will take you about 4 minutes.
- After completing all questions, various opportunities available near you will be displayed. Please click on an opportunity you are interested and and apply.
- Click on the profileicon to add any more information such as educational qualifications and/or work experience.
SA Youth Mobi
Young people can register on the network for free via SA Youth Mobi. This mobile site is zero-rated by all mobile operators or 127 labor centers and NYDA centers in all nine provinces.
Once they have registered and completed their profile, they can view and access opportunities for learning and earning. The platform brings together opportunities from multiple partners in one place.
The network provides active support through multiple channels, whether face-to-face, on WhatsApp, or via a toll-free contact center, to help young people along their journey into employment.
How to log into SA Youth Mobi
To access SA Youth Harambee login,
- Navigate to sayouth.mobi/Home/Login.
- Enter your Username or RSA ID number.
- Enter your password.
- Click Login to access your dashboard.
How to register SA Youth Mobi network
To register on SAYouth,
- Visit sayouth.mobi/join.
- Then, you have to click the ‘I’m ready to join” button.
- Fill in your personal details contact information, and then move through the following tabs to complete the registration process.
- Once you have registered and accepted the T&Cs, complete all questions. This process will take you about 4 minutes.
- After completing all questions, various opportunities available near you will be displayed.
- Click on an opportunity you are interested in and apply.
- Click on the profile icon to add more information, such as educational qualifications and work experience.
You will need your postal code and South African identity documents like citizens, permanent residents, or refugee numbers. Otherwise, you have to have a valid work permit.
If your ID already exists on the system, you may have registered with SA Youth, Harambee, or Tshepo 1Million before. Go back to click on Login and use your ID number and existing password.
How to reset your SA Youth Mobi password
To reset your SA Youth Mobi Password, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the SA Youth Harambee Login page.
- Click “I Forgot my Password” on the login page.
- Choose the password reset option;
- Security questions (Select this option if you have already provided security questions).
- Resetting via SMS or email will send you a unique URL & NOT a temporary password.
- When you click on the unique link, you will immediately reset your password.
- You will then be able to log in with your new password.
How to contact SAYouth
If you need help or support, here are SA Youth Contact Details. SAYouth is available from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm (excluding public holidays).
You can call, email, or chat SAYouth via the following;
- Toll-free number – 0800 72 72 72.
- Email – [email protected]
- Ngl Sync Login & Sign Up
- sac state application Process
- SASSA Online Application: How to Apply for Sassa R 350
For more information Visit official Webpage SA Youth Harambee Login | How To Register