SAC State Zoom Login;- Login with your Saclink username and password · Your Profile page will display by default (or click Profile from left-hand side menu. Zoom is our campus web conferencing application which combines video, audio and screen-sharing options for a variety of meetings.
You can access live and recorded lectures your instructors have created for your courses. You can also use Zoom to schedule meetings with group members for project work, to create presentations or other course related activities. Watch the following short video that introduces you on How to Participate in a Zoom Session
The Zoom Interface
There are three main areas in the Zoom interface that you will use as you participate in a live session:
- Meeting Controls – meeting participants (students) can access several meeting options from this menu that displays at the bottom of a Zoom session. For example, you can enable/disable your audio and video, open the participants and chat panels, share your screen (if your instructor provides you with screen sharing access), and leave/exit a meeting.
- Shared Content – this is the main workspace of a Zoom session used to share a range of content such as applications/programs, files such as a word documents or power point presentations, and web pages. Your instructor may also share a Whiteboard area to use as a drawing board or area to type text for brainstorming.
- Chat and Participants panels – In the chat panel type messages and view the ongoing chat conversation. The participants panel displays a list of users that have joined the session.
SAC State Zoom Login Login App
1. Go to your search bar on the bottom left portion of your screen. If for some reason you do not see your search bar,
please click on the windows symbol and begin searching for “Zoom.”
2. Once you click Zoom, you should have a window like below. If you have an empty “csus” partition, please check it
Type “csus” before clicking Continue.
3. After you click Continue, you will be redirected to the Single Sign On page where it will prompt you for credentials , Example the image below. It may open a web browser which will redirect you to the next image
4. Once you have the prompt below “Open Zoom Meeting?” Make sure, you will have the option “Open Zoom Meetings” Select it. From there it will redirect you to the app on your device.
5. Once you click on Open Zoom Meetings, you will be redirected to the actual application and it will look like this
picture. You are now signed into Zoom on your device
SAC State Zoom System requirements
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in, USB plug-in, or wireless Bluetooth
- A webcam or HD webcam – built-in, USB plug-in, or:
- An HD cam or HD camcorder with a video-capture card
Note: See the list of supported devices.
- Virtual camera software for use with broadcasting software like OBS or IP cameras
Note: For macOS, Zoom client 5.1.1 or higher is required.
Supported operating systems
- macOS X with macOS 10.9 or later
- Windows 11*
*Note: Windows 11 is supported on version 5.9.0 or higher.
- Windows 10*
*Note: Devices running Windows 10 must run Windows 10 Home, Pro, or Enterprise. S Mode is not supported.
- Windows 8 or 8.1
- Windows 7
- Ubuntu 12.04 or higher
- Mint 17.1 or higher
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4 or higher
- Oracle Linux 6.4 or higher
- CentOS 6.4 or higher
- Fedora 21 or higher
- OpenSUSE 13.2 or higher
- ArchLinux (64-bit only)
For more information visit https://www.csus.edu