How to register on CPUT OPA
Candidates who gain admission into the Cape Peninsula University of Technology are required to log into the CUT OPA. If you have been accepted into the university, here are the steps you must follow to create your student account and enter the profile.
CPUT OPA Registration step by step
- Step – 1 – Visit the Official site of Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT OPA by clicking on the link. https://opa.cput.ac.za/
- Step – 2 – On the homepage, the link for New Registration will get activated once the registration process starts. You can click on this link for New Registration.
- Step – 3 – A window will open up where you have to provide your basic details that are your email address, your name, contact number, and your gender.
- Step – 4 – Click on the option of Save.
CPUT Students Login Troubleshoots
- Make sure the CAPS Lock is on/off.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies.
- Make sure the internet connection is available and you’re definitely online before trying again.
- Avoid using VPN.
- In case you have forgotten your password then follow these instructions below;-
- Navigate to Password Reset option.
- Click Forgot password?
- Enter your CPUT Username then click Continue.
- Enter your mobile number (or, if you didn’t register one, your alternate email address) then click Continue.
- A one-time password (OTP) token will be sent to your mobile phone (or alternate email address).
- Enter the OTP, then click Continue.
- Enter your new password in both fields, then click Change Password.
- Click Logout.
- If you’re using Windows, restart your computer/device.
- If you’ve stored your password in certain programs (e.g. wireless connection, email client), update your password in those systems.
If you still can’t get into your account, contact the CPUT ICT help desk and they will be in touch to help you ASAP.
Online Registration at CPUT
CPUT Online Registration at CPUT 2022 Registrations Download the 2022 registration booklet here for detailed registration information and final registration dates. The ability to register for the 2021 intake would not be possible before JANUARY 2022. REGISTRATION DATES 20 Registration timeframes varies. Please consult the registration booklet for exact off-campus and on-campus
CPUT SOS ( CPUT Student Online Services)
To use SOS, you need a pin. Use the form on the right of this page to request a pin. Student Online Services (SOS) gives you access to your student data – anytime and from anywhere. You can: register online check the subjects that you are registered for print.
Student Online Services (SOS) gives you access to your student data – anytime and from anywhere.
- register online
- check the subjects that you are registered for
- print a proof of registration
- view your progress marks
- change your contact information
- check and pay your fees online.
CPUT Blackboard, How to login into CPUT blackboard
CPUT blackboard is a safe online learning environment, providing students with the option to integrate their social media environments. Facilitated by the Centre for e-Learning, the LMS provides students and lecturers with a wide variety of online tools and applications on one integrated platform for teaching and learning.
How to login into CPUT blackboard, To access CPUT blackboard LMS,
- Navigate to myclassroom.cput.ac.za.
- Enter your cput username.
- Enter your password.
- Then, click on “Login” to access your courses.
CPUT Student Email
You are welcome to our page. We have all what is needed to assist you in accessing Cape Peninsula University of Technology Student E-mail. Read carefully everything we have written here to know how to access your student e-mail. myCPUT Email and storage space for students CPUT is happy to announce.
How do I sign in to CPUT Blackboard?
To access the cput blackboard, go to myclassroom.cput.ac.za. Click on Student Login. Log in with your student’s email and password.
How do I access CPUT OPA?
Cput opa is your personal online access. To view your internet and print balances, access the OPA via opa.cput.ac.za. Click on the Login tab and enter the requester number as the username and then enter the new Windows password.
For information visit https://opa.cput.ac.za/