Nafasi za Kazi ya Sensa 2022 Dodoma;- The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania plans to conduct a Population and Housing Census by August 23, 2022. This post has all details and information about Ajira za Sensa 2022, Sensa 2022 Tanzania jobs advertised by NBS on 05 may 2022 . The deadline for application will be 19 may 2022.
Maombi ya Kazi ya Sensa 2022 , Tarehe ya Sensa Tanzania 2022
A census is the government’s policy of collecting, analyzing, evaluating, and publishing or disseminating demographic, economic and social data regarding all persons and their settlements in a country for a specified period (usually ten years). The date of Census will be conduct by August 23, 2022.
Tangazo la ajira ya sensa 2022
The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania plans to conduct a population and housing census by August 2022. The Ministry of Finance and Planning through the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) in collaboration with the Office of Chief Statistician of Zanzibar (OCGS), is in the process of preparing for the conduct of the census.
Sensa ya Watu na Makazi 2022, Tangazo la Ajira ya Sensa 2022
The Population and Housing Census is a national exercise conducted every 10 years where the last census to be held in the country is the one in 2012. Thus the Census 2022 will be the Sixth Census to be held in the country after the Union of Tanganyika and Zanzibar in 1964. Census others took place in 1967, 1978, 1988, 2002 and 2012.
Preparations for the Population and Housing Census are expected to take place on 23/08/2022 for all sleepers in the country on 22/08/2022 until 23/08/2022 where so far preparations have reached 80 percent.
Fomu ya maombi ya sensa 2022
To send you application you must fix all details to Fomu ya maombi ya sensa 2022 which is attached hereunder. The exercise is nationwide and requires staff to run the exercise. Most of Tanzania asking about Ajira Za sensa 2022
The differences between the 2022 census and the previous censuses
In the 2022 census, it is expected that there will be new items such as;
- Allocating geographic areas for census at district/local level and access to statistical information at district/local level as well as having permanent boundaries at those levels;
- the use of tablets at all stages of the implementation of the census with the aim of reducing costs;
- Additional questions that will enable access to more statistical information compared to the 2012 census:-
- demographic information (age at first marriage);
- Questions about disability (headache, spine, epilepsy/epilepsy, Mpalanga/storage disease and autism spectrum disorder);
- Mobility questions in accordance with the recommendations of the International Organization for Migration;
- Questions about ownership of national documents (NIDA IDs, Small Business IDs, Zanzibar Resident,
- Passport, Driver’s License);
- improvements in matters of economic activity including the number of families in the informal sector;
- Land tenure and ICT information
- Housing statistics (existing, ownership status and house type)
- agricultural and animal issues
Conclusion of Nafasi za Kazi ya Sensa 2022
The expectation of the Office is to better organize itself using the limited resources available to timely complete all preparatory activities. All Tanzanian are encouraged to apply for Application and the deadline for application will be 19 may 2022.
Read More on:
For more information visit https://www.nbs.go.tz