UP Portal;- It is a student portal for students of the University of Pretoria (UP) to login and to perform important academic activities. In this guide, you’ll learn how to sign in as a new and existing student, change your password, and set up a UP student portal profile. University of Pretoria Student(UP) Portal allows the student of the school to perform some tasks online like checking the Course Registration, Transcript and Fees.
How to log into UP Portal
To log into the UP portal;
- Navigate to upnet.up.ac.za
- Enter your username
- Enter your password
- Click “Submit” to access your dashboard.
As a student, you should sign in via upnet.up.ac.za with the ‘u’username assigned to you. The ‘u’username relates to the number (EMPLID) printed on your student card.
How to change your UP portal password
In the event that you are unable to remember your password, you are permitted to use the self-service function of UP to create a new password.
To change the password, click on the Change Password link on the home page of the Student Portal.
UP (University of Pretoria) APPLICATION FOR ADMISSIONS FOR AY 2022-2023
Admission into UP is very selective due to high demand. Applicants come from very diverse backgrounds but they are all ranked based on indicators of academic preparedness for university life.
UP (University of Pretoria) MINIMUM APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Senior high school student expecting to graduate before SY 2022-2023 from a DepEd-accredited high school or an accredited secondary school abroad; OR
- Graduate of a DepEd-accredited high school or accredited secondary school abroad; AND
- Must have final grades for Grade 8, 9, 10 and Grade 11;
- Must not have taken any college subject/s;
- Must not have taken the UP College Admission Test in the AY 2020-2021 intake or earlier; AND
- Must not have applied and completed the UP College Application for the AY 2021-2022 intake.
See Also Here
HOW TO APPLY UP (University of Pretoria)
To Apply for UP (University of Pretoria) follow the below procedure;
STEP 1. Fill out application Form. Online application will be open by October 25, 2021. (Manual application will only be available in selected regional areas.
For ONLINE application: Go to https://upadmissionsonline.up.edu.ph.
- You will need a valid email address for logging on to your application account and for receiving notifications about your application status and results. We encourage use of a personal email address (not school-related email address) to facilitate application.
- We strongly encourage the use of secured e-mail accounts preferably with two-step verification to better protect your right to data privacy.
- Do not create multiple accounts as these will cause much delay in accessing your application forms.
- You are required to read the UP Privacy Notice for Applicants for Freshmen Admissions Academic Year 2022-2023 before creating your account and filling out Form 1 and Form 2B.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Fill out Form 1 and Form 2B completely and accurately.
STEP 2. The Online portal shall automatically forward a request to your high school principal/school head to fill out Form 2A (High School Profile).
- Only a duly authorized school official may fill out this form.
- You will be notified accordingly once your high school has accomplished Form 2A.
STEP 3. FOR NON-FILIPINO APPLICANTS ONLY: Pay the Application fee.
STEP 4. Check if the completed Forms 1 and 2B are uploaded in the Online Portal.
- You will be notified by email regarding the status of your application.
- You may also monitor the status of your application by logging on to your UP College Application online account (https://upadmissionsonline.up.edu.ph).
UP (University of Pretoria) APPLICATION RESULTS
Check the UP website https://upcollegeadmissions.up.edu.ph for announcements on the application results. You will need the same email account that you used for application to view your application results. If you qualify for admission to UP, register according to the instructions provided by the college or unit to which you have been accepted.
UP student portal helpdesk
If you face any UP Portal issues, report any problem you experience to the Student HelpDesk.
- Approach the assistants at the Helpdesks that are typically adjacent to the Student Computer Laboratories (in IT Building, NW2, CBTetc).
- Visit the Open Labs situated in the Informatorium Building, for reporting the problem at the offices of Student HelpDesk.
- Call: 012 420-3837
- Email: [email protected]
For more information visit https://upadmissionsonline.up.edu.ph/
You may Also like:
- University Of Johannesburg
- Open University of Tanzania (OUT)
- Open University of Tanzania: Undergraduate Programmes
- Canada University Fully Funded Scholarships 2022/2023
- Ardhi University (ARU) Entry Requirements.