Efundi NWU login – Efundi Student portal;- The NWU is committed to functioning as a unitary, integrated, multi-campus university that enables equity, redress, and globally competitive teaching and research across all three of our campuses.
NWU core activities, teaching-learning, and research are intertwined with community engagement and innovation in NWU’s eight faculties, most of which serve both distance and contact students.
Efundi NWU login – Efundi Student portal
The efundi portal has options for students, staffs to manage their activities so in this article we will show you a clear guide to guide on. how easily you can access the efundi nwu login portal just follow all the details we are giving you.
eFundi Login: How to Access NWU Learning Management System 2022
eFundi is the North-West University instance of Sakai, an open-source Learning Management System (LMS), that provides NWU staff with the tools to support teaching, learning, and research activities. The system has so many features. In this post, we’ll learn about eFundi login, changing password and email, submitting your assignment, and many more.
efundi nwu login steps how to login | How to log into eFundi
Follow the Steps below to access eFundi login.
- Open a web browser. The system requires the most up-to-date version of your Internet browser. For the best experience, I encourage you to use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- In the address field (where you usually see a website address), click on or type efundi.nwu.ac.za.
- Hit the enter button on your keyboard.
- The eFundi login page will appear.
- At the top right-hand corner of the computer screen, you will see a button labeled “Login“. Click on it.
- You will now see a screen where you can enter your Username and Password.
- In the Username field, type in your NWU student number.
- Click on the Login button.
If you’re a first-time user, log in with your username (your 8-digit NWU student number) and your password.
Your password will initially be your South African identification number, followed by “@Nwu” or for international students (Including students from Namibia) this password consists of your passport number followed by “@Nwu“, e.g. [email protected] Remember after 90 days, your password will expire. You will need to change your password before this time or you will need to request a new password.
How to change your eFundi password
Your NWU eFundi password expires every 90 days just like the student portals of other South African universities. If you want to change your password, read on.
On the main page (before you log in), click on “Reset Password“
To get a new password click on the link and provide the system with the following information:
Student number, identity or passport number, and your cell phone number or email address. If this information is verified with the information on your academic record, your password will be sent by SMS or by email within an hour depending on your network.
If your information does not verify visit Academic Administration to update your information.
When you change your current password, ensure you change your password to something that only you will easily remember.
See also Blackboard Login Gmu
How do I access eFundi?
Enter efundi.nwu.ac.za in your browser. The eFundi login page will appear. In the Username field, type in your NWU student number. Next, enter your password to log in.
How do I change my nwu eFundi email?
1. On the eFundi Landing page (BEFORE you click on the login link)
select “Change/update Contact info: (eMail, Cellphone number)”
2. Sign in using your student number and NWU password (the same you use to sign in to eFundi)
3. Check that your contact information is correct. If needed, change/update any of the information and then click the Submit button.
4. It can take up to 48 hours for the change to take effect.
See also Blackboard Mason
What is eFundi?
eFundi is the NWU’s learning management system. A learning and teaching platform that connects registered students and lecturers online. eFundi also serves as a communication platform on which lecturers make course announcements or post-test results.
- Blackboard Login Gmu
- CPUT Blackboard
- MyPascoConnect Login
- UP Portal
- UNHCR Sign In Portal
- Medibang Sign Up Page
- Vegas7games Net Login Portal
- SA Youth Employment Login
- Coway My Login
- Ngl Sync Login & Sign Up