University of Pretoria Login, UP Student Portal Login: upnet.up.ac.za;- This article gives you extensive insight into the University of Pretoria, UP Student Portal Login: upnet.up.ac.za. where you can access necessary information. We are pleased to introduce you to the University of Pretoria, UP Student Portal Login: upnet.up.ac.za. The information in this article will also provide you with information concerning the official website, the benefits of using the student portal. You will also discover the steps on how to log into the platform as a student or prospective student and how to reset/restore a forgotten password on the student portal.
How to Access the University of Pretoria student portal login?
How to access/log in to the UP student portal
- Open a good Internet browser, such as Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.
- Go to https://upnet.up.ac.za/
- Log in with your username and password
- After logging in, you will be able to carry out any academic activities.
Registered UP will be able to log in using their normal portal user ID and password. If you are using the UP Portal for the first time, please click New User and enter EMPL ID this is exclusive to you (student number) (u00000000) as your username. Enter your ID/passport number to serve as your password and click Continue or proceed.
University of Pretoria (UP )New students login
Note: A T number is a temporary number and NOT a student number. This T number is issued to the applicant at the beginning of the Online Application process.
You’ll receive a UP student number within 10 working days after your application has been submitted successfully.
You will only be able to access the UP Student Portal once you have received a UP student number, eg u18123456.
Go to the University of Pretoria website and click on “My UP Login“.
To sign in, click on the “New user” link below the Login tab.
- Type in your Username (u followed by your student number) and your National ID or Passport number. Click the “Proceed” button.
- Set up your new password and confirm the password in the second block. Click the “Proceed” button.
- A message is displayed to inform the user that your password was set successfully. Click the “OK” button.
- A list of challenge questions appears and you may select to answer any 3 of these.
- Select any three challenge questions and then click on the “Submit” button.
- Enter your answer to each challenge question. Click the “Save” button.
- A message will be displayed to inform you that your challenge questions have been set up.
- Click the “OK” button.
- You are now ready to access the UP Student Portal.
- Sign in again with your username and password.
Remember to keep the questions and answers in your head. Because in the future, when you forget your password and or there’s a need to update it, these questions with the related answers will be used for user authentication.
How to change your UP portal password
In a situation where you cannot remember your password, you are allowed to use the UP self-service functionality for creating a new password.
To change the password, click on the “Change Password” link on the student portal homepage.
UP Students Login Troubleshoots
- Make sure the CAPS Lock is on/off.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies.
- Make sure the internet connection is available and you’re definitely online before trying again.
- Avoid using VPN.
- In case you have forgotten your password then follow these instructions.
- Navigate to Password Reset option.
- Click Forgot password?
- Enter your UP Username then click Continue.
- Enter your mobile number (or, if you didn’t register one, your alternate email address) then click Continue.
- A one-time password (OTP) token will be sent to your mobile phone (or alternate email address).
- Enter the OTP, then click Continue.
- Enter your new password in both fields, then click Change Password.
- Click Logout.
- If you’re using Windows, restart your computer/device.
- If you’ve stored your password in certain programs (e.g., wireless connection, email client), update your password in those systems.
- If you still can’t get into your account, contact the UP-ICT help desk and they will be in touch to help you ASAP.
UP student portal helpdesk
If you face any UP Portal issues, report any problem you experience to the Student HelpDesk.
- Approach the assistants at the Helpdesks that are typically adjacent to the Student Computer Laboratories (in IT Building, NW2, CBTetc).
- Visit the Open Labs situated in the Informatorium Building, for reporting the problem at the offices of Student HelpDesk.
- Call: 012 420-3837
- Email: [email protected]
- Efundi NWU login – Efundi Student portal
- Ramp Era Rental Assistance Login | Mississippi Rent Assistance & Sign in
- UNHCR Sign In Portal
- Medibang Sign Up Page
- Vegas7games Net Login Portal
- SA Youth Employment Login
- Ngl Sync Login & Sign Up