Job Opportunity at Ericsson 2022 – Account Manager;- In this post, you will get all information about Job Opportunity at Ericsson 2022, Ericsson jobs, Ericsson Recruitment 2022, Ericsson Careers 2022.
Job Opportunity at Ericsson 2022 – Account Manager
We are now looking for an Account Manager to secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations, and objectives.
Actively lead and mobilize internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing magnificent transition from sales to operations.
Develop both internal and external relation/s to actively supply to making customers and Ericsson successful.
This job role could be passionate about selling a specific part of the portfolio or customer’s business/technology area and/or geography.
What You Will Do
- Your responsibility will be to improve customer relationships and dedication.
- You are encouraged to build sales opportunities that will generate profitability sales.
- The role also includes optimization of the account team’s performance and to enable magnificent transition to operations
- You will drive business, relationship and capabilities by leading the Ericsson organization on new business development, planning organizational capability and establishment, bid engagement, service & technical sales activities.
You will bring | Job Opportunity at Ericsson 2022
- Minimum of bachelor’s in Engineering, Business, Marketing or related subject area required, Master’s degree will be an advantage
- 5-8 years of total experience required with proven ability of relationship sales and 3-5 years from the ICT industry
- Demonstrated ability: Full Portfolio (Digital Services, Radio Access Network & managed Services)
- Prior experience in customer facing role from telecom industry
- You should have comfort leading VP relationships and the ability to influence cross-functional teams to solve business challenges
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
- You will need to have strong customer and market insight.