Pneumatic Ejector Pump : Pneumatic Ejector Pump (Air Lift Pump);- Pneumatic ejector is a mechanism installed in underground wastewater systems to eject the wastewater using compressed air to a discharge line, after it fills to a certain level. Some low lying places are not easily connected to the main sewer line for disposal to the wastewater treatment plant. In order to ensure that wastewater is effectively disposed off from all regions, low lying areas are provided with lift stations at strategic points to pump the sewage into the main sewer line, which is at a higher elevation.
Pneumatic Ejector Pump : Pneumatic Ejector Pump (Air Lift Pump)
The pneumatic ejector is an extremely simple yet reliable mechanism. Fundamentally, it consists of a receiver or “pot’ that allows liquids and solids to enter without restriction. When the pot becomes filled, compressed air is introduced to displace the contents up to a higher discharge line. The pneumatic ejector is unique as a pumping mechanism because no mechanical parts are involved in the actual pumping of the material, and it has no practical limitations on head. Under normal flow conditions, the equipment is designed to operate with a one minute cycle. The cycle consists of two phases: Filling the pot, and then the discharging of its contents. Operation is completely automatic with a choice of electric or mechanical control systems.
see also Is Capital Goods a Good Career Path
Why Specify a Pneumatic Ejector?
- Superior solid handling, accommodating the free passage of any solids that flow through the influent pipeline, fittings and valves.
- Positive, non-clogging discharge action that will efficiently move any solids entering the station.
- Clean and sanitary operation, eliminating undesirable wet well conditions, and permitting easy inspection or maintenance checks without exposure to sewage.
- Hermetically sealed design prevents the escape of toxic or combustible gases, as well as nuisance odors.
- Flexible capacity to accommodate variations in flow, including the ability to deliver at somewhat higher than rated capacity during periods of unusual peak loads.
- Plant air can be utilized, or dedicated compressors will be provided as part of the package.
Trenchlesspedia Explains Pneumatic Ejector
The pneumatic ejector is a very simple mechanism consisting of a holding tank for collecting sewage. When the sewage fills up to a predetermined level, a valve located inside the tank forces pressurized air into the tank. A float in the tank responds to the level indicator by ascending and opening the valve to admit pressurized air.
See also Aliexpress Alternative India
The pressurized air forces the sewage out into the discharge line located at a higher level and the valve remains open till the wastewater in the tank reaches a low level. This causes the float to descend to the vent position in order to vent the pressurized air back to the atmosphere.
This automatic sewage ejection system is very advantageous in locations that cannot be directly connected to the main sewer line.
For more information Contact weilaquatronics company Here.
or visit https://www.weilaquatronics.com