heslb login 2022/23 | Njinsi ya kujisajili Heslb;- This article has details about How to log in Www.heslb.go.tz 2022/23 Account, heslb login 2022/23, www.heslb.com, heslb.go.tz login, www.heslb.go.tz 2022/23 login, Bodi ya Mikopo Tanzania 2022/23.
The Higher Education Student Loans Board (HESLB (WWW.HESLB.GO.TZ 2022/23 LOGIN)) is an Institution established under Act No. 9 of 2004 (as amended in 2007, 2014 and 2016) with the aim of assisting needy and eligible Tanzanian students with loans and education grants high. The main responsibilities of HESLB (WWW.HESLB.GO.TZ 2022/23 LOGIN) include:
Provide loans to needy students who have obtained admission to recognized higher education institutions, but who cannot afford higher education costs Also visit Scholarships 2022 at the University of London: Canon Collins Trust Master of Laws (LLM)
Collect ripe loans from loan beneficiaries and have a sustainable fund that will help lend to other needy students
Establish strategic partnerships with stakeholders in funding higher education students The Higher Education Student Loans Board (HESLB (WWW.HESLB.GO.TZ 2021/22 LOGIN)) is an Institution established under Act No. 9 of 2004 (as amended in 2007, 2014 and 2016) with the aim of assisting needy and eligible Tanzanian students with loans and education grants high. The main responsibilities of HESLB (WWW.HESLB.GO.TZ 2021/22 LOGIN) include:
Provide loans to needy students who have obtained admission to recognized higher education institutions, but who cannot afford higher education costs. Visit also Study abroad Funded scholarships 2022/2023
Collect ripe loans from loan beneficiaries and have a sustainable fund that will help lend to other needy students
Establish strategic partnerships with stakeholders in funding higher education students.
How to register on HESLB (Www.heslb.go.tz 2022/23 login)
Use the following guidelines to successfully resister into HESLB (Www.heslb.go.tz 2022/23 login) account before loan application.
You must send the registration fee (Tsh 30,000) through M-PESA. BC85QB300 Keep that number.
Log in to Internet then log on to olas.HESLB (Www.heslb.go.tz 2021/22 login).go.tz
.Select ‘first-time applicant’
Fill in the form four test numbers and then the PIN is given to you in the message, fill in the characters that will be displayed then click SUBMIT.
Continue filling until complete.
Click ‘application status’ and then PRINT.
Once you have received the six-page form, complete it in full.
Put the signed and stamped form with all the attachments in the envelope and send it to the board via EMS (you can ask your nearest post office about EMS)
GUIDELINES AND CRITERIA FOR ISSUANCE OF STUDENTS’ LOANS AND GRANTS FOR THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC YEAR
All loan applicants for Academic Year 2022/2023 are required to:
Read and follow application procedures stated in these guidelines for Academic Year 2022/2023;
Ensure that the Form Four Index Number provided when applying for loans matches with the one used in your application for admission;
Applicants who seated for Form Four Examinations more than once are reminded to list all Form Four index numbers used while applying for loans.
Ensure that all documents submitted to support your application have been certified by relevant authorities as specified in the guidelines;
Ensure that all birth/death certificates and other certificates are certified by Registration, Insolvency and Trusteeship Agency (RITA), and Zanzibar Civil Status Registration Agency (ZCSRA) “Wakala wa Usajili wa Matukio ya Kijamii Zanzibar “or designated officer(s) to ascertain their validity;
Ensure all Birth certificates for students who were born in foreign countries are certified by respective Embassies located in the United Republic of Tanzania. Also, Death Certificates for Tanzanian Parents who died in foreign countries are certified by respective Embassies.
Ensure that your application form is duly filled and signed before submission;
Applications must be completed with correct (and accurate) details;
All applicants are advised to keep a copy of the complete package of the application form submitted to HESLB (WWW.HESLB.GO.TZ 2021/22 LOGIN) for future reference (if required) and
All applicants must strictly observe the set application deadline.
The Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB (WWW.HESLB.GO.TZ 2021/22 LOGIN)) was established by HESLB (WWW.HESLB.GO.TZ 2021/22 LOGIN) Act (CAP 178) and became operational in July 2005. HESLB (WWW.HESLB.GO.TZ 2021/22 LOGIN) is mandated to, among others, issue loans and or grants to needy and eligible students. The application window for Academic Year 2021/2022 will be open from July 15, 2022, through August 30, 2022.
ELIGIBILITY – Www.heslb.go.tz 2022/23 login
HESLB (WWW.HESLB.GO.TZ 2021/22 LOGIN) Act and regulations provide for General Eligibility and Criteria for applicants seeking loans. NEEDY and ELIGIBLE applicants may apply for loans and/or grants to meet part or full costs of their education.
In addition to the general eligibility, additional criteria define NEEDY applicant who should not exceed 35 years of age at the time of application, who may:-
Be a poor orphan who has lost one or both parents (death certificate has to be certified by RITA or Zanzibar Civil Status Registration Agency (ZCSRA) “Wakala wa Usajili wa Matukio ya Kijamii Zanzibar “or respective Embassies located in the United Republic of Tanzania).
Be a poor disabled student whose disability shall have to be certified by the District Medical Officer (DMO), Regional Medical Officer (RMO), or any entity authorized to certify such cases (as may be specified).
Have poor parents with disabilities to be certified by the District Medical Officer (DMO), Regional Medical Officer (RMO), or any entity authorized to certify such cases (as may be specified).
Be from lower-income households and/or marginalized communities whose secondary school or diploma education was sponsored. Applicants in this category will be required to ask respective sponsors to fill a standard proof of sponsorship form which can be downloaded from the HESLB (WWW.HESLB.GO.TZ 2021/22 LOGIN) website and upload along with other attachments in the application. The said letter shall be authenticated and regarded as evidence of such sponsorships.
Be from a lower-income household and/or marginalized community, which is under Special Economic Support Programs for example TASAF. They should provide the program beneficiary’s number as proof.
General Eligibility Criteria as Pronounced by the Act
General Eligibility criteria require an applicant to meet the following conditions for HESLB (Www.heslb.go.tz 2021/22 login) : –
- Must be Tanzanian;
- Must have applied for a loan through Online Loan Application and Management System (OLAMS);
- Must have been admitted to an accredited Higher Learning Institution on a full-time basis except for students admitted at the Open University of Tanzania (OUT).
- Must not have funding from other sources.
- Must be a continuing student with results/progress reports to show that he/she has passed the examinations necessary to enable him/her to advance to the following year or stage of the study.
- For a student’s loans beneficiary seeking to re-apply for loans after dropping out from one programme/college/university) he/she must repay at least 25% of their previous loans before applying for a new loan. (Note: Payment of 25% of the previously granted loans is not a guarantee for new loan allocation).
Other Eligibility Criteria for HESLB (Www.heslb.go.tz 2022/23 login)
- Loans shall be allocated in the order of established Neediness, and programme clustering.
- Continuing Students applying for loans for the first time must have completed ACSEE or other equivalent qualifications within Five (5) years, i.e. from 2016-2021 inclusive.
- All other applicants who secured admission to pursue various degree programmes in the academic year 2022/2023 must have completed their ACSEE or other equivalent qualifications within five (5) years, i.e. from 2016-2022 inclusive.
4.0 PROGRAMME CLUSTERS for HESLB (Www.heslb.go.tz 2022/23 login)
After establishing the applicant’s neediness, and meeting requirements under sections
3.1 and 3.2 above, the following program clusters will be used to determine the loans to be issued in priority order subject to availability of funds.
Courses under this cluster include: –
- Education and Teaching in Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology,
- Health Sciences (Doctor of Medicine, Dental Surgery, Veterinary Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Midwifery, Prosthetics and Orthotics, Physiotherapy, Biotechnology and Laboratory sciences, Radiotherapy Technology);
- Engineering Programmes (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Mining, Mineral and Processing, Textile, Chemical and Processing, Agriculture, Food and Processing, Automobile, Industrial, Maritime Transportation, Marine Technology, Electronics and Telecommunication, and BioProcessing and Post-Harvest), Water and Irrigation, Petroleum and Gas, and electrical, Bachelor Degree in Aircraft and Maintenance Engineering, Bachelor Degree in Pilot Engineering and Bachelor of Bio-medical Engineering Programme.
- Petroleum Geology, Petroleum Chemistry
- Agriculture, Forestry, Animal Sciences, and Production Management
Courses under this cluster include:
- Basic Science Programmes (BSc General, BSc in/with Applied Zoology, Botanical, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, and Biotechnology, Fisheries and Aquaculture, Aquatic Environmental Sciences and Conservation, Geology, Mathematics and Statistics, Environmental Sciences, Environmental Health, Wildlife and Conservation), ICT Legal and ICT and Programming, Information Systems and Network Management, Environmental, Urban Development and Industrial Metrology.
- Land Science Programmes (Architecture, Landscape and Architecture, Interior Design, Building Survey, Building Economics, Urban and Regional Planning, Land Management and Valuation, and Geospatial Technology).
- Courses under this cluster include Business and Management Studies, Social Sciences, Arts, Humanities, Law and Legal Studies, Languages, Literature, Media and Communications Studies.
All other courses not listed in either of the clusters will fall under Cluster III.
LOAN ITEMS, MEANS TESTING AND AMOUNTS TO BE ALLOCATED
HESLB (WWW.HESLB.GO.TZ 2021/22 LOGIN) may provide loans to cover all or some of the following items:-
- Meals, Accommodation, and Incidentals (MAI)
- Tuition Fee (TF)
- Books and Stationery Expenses (BSE)
- Special Faculty Requirements (SFR)
- Research Expenses (RE)
- Field Practical Training (FPT)
Means Testing System
Means Testing (MT) will be used to determine applicants’ neediness for financial assistance. School Fees paid in CSEE, ACSEE or equivalent qualifications including diplomas is one of the factors considered to establish an individual’s ability to contribute to the costs of higher education. Other factors that are taken into consideration are orphaned, disability, sponsorship, and poor family.
Therefore, the neediness shall be measured as a difference between total annual costs to pursue an individual program at respective Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) and established applicant’s past ability to pay for a secondary school education or diploma as an indication of the applicants’ ability to contribute to the costs of higher education.
Distribution of Loanable Items
Loans to successful applicants will be allocated starting with Meals, Accommodation and Incidentals (MAI); Tuition Fee (TF) then Books and Stationery Expenses (BSE), followed by Special Faculty Requirements (SFR), Research Expenses (RE) and finally Field Practical Training (FPT) based on the remaining amount from the preceding loan items.
Approved Tuition Fee Rates
Maximum applicable tuition fees for all successful loan applicants shall be pegged to the equivalent current-approved-highest-tuition fees payable to Public Higher Education Institutions.
Continuing students who are loan beneficiaries
All continuing loan beneficiaries shall continue to receive their loans as per their original Means Test Grades upon submission of examination results/progress reports. All continuing loan beneficiaries SHOULD NOT RE-APPLY for loans.
Payment Mode: MAI, BSE, FPT and RE items shall be paid directly to students while TF and SFR shall be paid to the respective Higher Education Institutions (HEIs).
6.0 OVERSEAS LOAN APPLICANTS (UNDERGRADUATE AND POSTGRADUATE)
Eligible students for loans for the 2022/2023 academic year, admitted to pursue studies overseas must fulfill General Eligibility Criteria set in Section 2.1 above.
In addition to the General Eligibility Criteria set in Section 3.2 above, only overseas applicants selected by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology will be eligible for top-up stipend loans not exceeding USD 5400 per annum. The students have to be selected to pursue studies overseas under bilateral agreements between the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania and foreign governments.
OTHER CONDITIONS FOR ISSUANCE OF LOANS in HESLB (WWW.HESLB.GO.TZ 2022/23 LOGIN)
Liability of Guarantors and Parents
Parents/Guarantors are responsible for confirmation of correctness (and accuracy) of information submitted in the application forms before signing. The guarantors are expected to ensure that loans are repaid and must be aware of the borrowers’ whereabouts until the loans are fully repaid. In case of default, guarantors shall be responsible to settle the due /unpaid loan in full.
The Guarantor is required to append a photo and a certified copy of either of the following Identification cards; Before you make an application for HESLB (Www.heslb.go.tz 2021/22 login) in 2021 make sure you have the following documents.
- National Identification card.
- Voter’s registration card.
- Driving License.
- Tanzanian Passport
- Zanzibar Resident ID
Upon completion or termination from higher education studies, a loan beneficiary shall be required to repay his/her loan through monthly deductions of not less than 15% of salary/income. The amount payable by a self-employed beneficiary shall not be less than 100,000/= per month.
Loan Repayment Requirements
Value Retention Fee
To ensure the sustainability of the loan scheme, a Value Retention Fee (VRF) equivalent to 6% per annum shall be charged from the outstanding loan balance upon completion of studies.
Loan Administration Fee (LA)
All students’ loans shall be subjected to 1% Loan administration fee charged once.
Penalty Fee (PF) – www.heslb.go.tz 2022/23 login
A loan beneficiary who fails to service his/her loan upon expiry of the grace period of 24 months after completion of studies, shall be charged a one-time penalty at a tune of 10%.
List of Candidates admitted to Higher Learning Institutions
HESLB (WWW.HESLB.GO.TZ 2021/22 LOGIN) will consider loan applications from students whose admissions have been approved and submitted by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and/or other relevant authorities including respective HEIs as the case may be.
9.0 HESLB (WWW.HESLB.GO.TZ 2021/22 LOGIN) MODE OF APPLICATION 2022
All loan applications will be done through Online Loan Application and Management System (OLAMS). Applicants are REMINDED to use the same Form Four Index Numbers used while applying for admissions.
See Also Discrete I/O Module reads