Job vacancy at HOPE Tanzania 2022 – Administration and Finance Manager;- Here you will get all information about World Hope International Jobs, world hope international jobs , HOPE International Careers.
Job vacancy at HOPE Tanzania 2022
The Tanzania Administration and Finance Manager (AFM) will provide critical direct support to the Country Director (CD), in field leadership and program financial management. This includes financial and administrative support, long term planning and budgeting, full responsibility of office finances and accounting, ongoing reporting, and key relationship management with HOPE Tanzania’s church partners and field staff.
Administration and Finance Manager
World Hope International Jobs Responsibilities
Spiritual Integration and Christian Witness
- Support daily and weekly devotions among HOPE Tanzania staff in order to maintain a focus on the program’s Christ-centered mission and vision and to promote spiritual growth among staff, group members, and other associated parties.
- Ensure a personal healthy spiritual balance within family, work, and church life through the adoption of Biblical, personal, and spiritual disciplines.
- Contribute to discourse on Spiritual Integration strategies, plans, and activities in consultation with other HOPE Head Office staff as well as Partner staff.
- Relationship Building and Management
- Intentionally invest in building a strong, God honoring relationship with the CD and other head office and field staff.
- Assist the CD in developing and maintaining excellent, productive, and fruitful relationships with staff of HOPE Tanzania’s implementing church partners.
- Provide administrative and finance support to Church Partner ministry staff through high level oversight as well as hands-on logistics support.
- In all the above, ensure that relationships are marked by HOPE’s Christ-centered values, as defined in PASSION.
HOPE International Jobs in Tanzania 2022 Qualifications
- Personal confession of Christian faith and commitment to the mission and vision of HOPE International
- Qualifying degree in finance, accounting, business administration, or similar field of study
- A minimum of three years of experience in accounting or bookkeeping required
- Understanding of, and demonstrated experience with financial accounting principles, processes and systems
- Experience using NetSuite, a plus
- Proficiency with Excel as a tool for data input, reporting, review, and analysis
- Excellent cross-cultural communication
- Excellent computer-based communication skills and working knowledge of basic IT
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Swahili
- Prior knowledge of, or willing to self-educate, on international economic development in general, and SG methodologies in particular
- Willing to travel up to 20% of the time, both within Tanzania and occasionally to other HOPE countries
- Assertive self-starter with the confidence to ask hard questions and hold management accountable.
- Job Vacancy at Embassy of Switzerland in Tanzania 2022
- Job Opportunity at SPENN Tanzania 2022 (Accountant)
- 17 Job Vacancies at Mufindi District Council 2022
- heslb login 2022/23 | Njinsi ya kujisajili Heslb
- Best way to Download JKT Selection 2022 Pdf
- Various Job Vacancies at JRS (Jesuit Refugee Service) 2022
Deadline for submitting application: June 17, 2022