5 Job Vacancies at Pharmacy Council of Tanzania;- you will get all information about Job Vacancies at Pharmacy Council of Tanzania 2022, pharmacy jobs in tanzania 2022, nafasi za kazi pharmaceutical technician 2022.
Read also: Job Vacancies at Bandarini SACCOS LTD 2022
The Pharmacy Council (PC) is the statutory body establishes under the Pharmacy Act, Cap 311 to regulate the pharmacy professionals practice and related matters.
We maintain the high standards of pharmacy education and evaluate the competency of intern pharmacists and overseas prior registering in order to ensure pharmacists have the skills and knowledge to deliver effective health care that meets the changing needs of the community.
The Council also involved with pharmaceutical technicians, assistants pharmaceutical (nafasi za kazi pharmaceutical technician 2022) dispensers from the day they start their education and training through obtaining their approvals and licenses to practice.
- Job Vacancies at Iringa Municipal Council 2022
- Job vacancy at HOPE Tanzania 2022 – Administration and Finance Manager
- Job Vacancy at Embassy of Switzerland in Tanzania 2022
- Job Opportunity at SPENN Tanzania 2022 (Accountant)
- 17 Job Vacancies at Mufindi District Council 2022
- heslb login 2022/23 | Njinsi ya kujisajili Heslb
Job title: PHARMACIST II – 5 POST
Duties and Responsibilities : pharmacy jobs in tanzania 2022
- To evaluate applications for registrations and verify professionals and buildings expected to be registered by the Council;
- To revitalize database of registered professionals and buildings;
- To provide education and elaborations to customers;
- To inspect shops and areas providing medicine services in private/public sectors;
- To mobilize the public on the right uses of medicines;
- To prepare and submit audit report depending on the set regulations; and
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Job Vacancies at Pharmacy Council of Tanzania 2022 Qualifications
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution who has undergone a one year internship programme and must be registered by the Pharmacy Council of Tanzania.