Job vacancy at DIAGEO (Payroll Specialist) 2022;- here you will get all information about Diageo Tanzania Jobs, Diageo Careers,www.diageo-careers.com search and apply, diageo careers login.
Job title: Payroll Specialist
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Our purpose – Celebrating life, every day, everywhere – has an important role in our company, for our people, our diversity, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) is a fully integrated beverage business in Diageo Africa (supply and demand for beer and spirits).
- Various Job Vacancies at MUHAS 2022
- 1241 Job Vacancies ajira za magereza 2022 Pdf Tanzania
- Bei Mpya za Mafuta Tanzania 2022 | Petroleum Fuel Prices 2022
Diageo Tanzania Jobs Purpose of Role
- The Payroll Specialist will be responsible to provide a professional and high quality payroll administration service which enables payments to our employees accurately and on time.
- The position holder must work in a compliant manner and ensure all checklists, calendars, variance reporting, KPI’s and journals are completed on time and accurately to ensure we meet our internal and external facing compliance controls.
Diageo Careers Accountabilities
- Provide payroll provider with data changes in the agreed format and by the agreed date on the payroll calendar. Quality of data is imperative and the correct validations should be carried out.
- Complete tasks in a compliant manner ensuring adherence to Data Privacy and Compliance principles.
- All queries from employees and other key stakeholders are resolved satisfactorily within agreed timelines
- Maintain technical knowledge of Statutory payments and deductions
Qualifications and Experience Required
- 3-5 years of Experience in Payroll Processing for the region
- Degree in Accounting or other related field
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work across geographies and cultures
- Ability to quickly understand and apply market legislation affecting payroll and statutory reporting.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational and planning skills
- MS Office expertise.