eFundi is Northwestern University’s Sakai instance, an open source learning management system (LMS), which provides NWU staff with the tools to support teaching, learning and research activities.
The system has many functions. In this post we will learn about logging into eFundi, changing your password and email, submitting your assignment, and much more.
Efundi Login-(NWU) Efundi Student Portal
How to access eFundi
Follow the procedures below to access the eFundi login.
- Open a web browser. The system requires the latest version of the Internet browser. For the best experience, I encourage you to use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- In the address field (where you usually see a website address), click or type efundi.nwu.ac.za.
- Press the Enter button on your keyboard.
- The eFundi login page will appear.
- In the upper right corner of your computer screen, you will see a button called “Sign in”. Click on it.
- You will now see a screen where you can enter your username and password.
- In the Username field, type your NWU student number.
- Click the Login button.
If this is your first time using it, log in with your username (your 8-digit NWU student number) and password.
Your password will initially be your South African ID number followed by “@Nwu” or for international students (including Namibian students), this password consists of your passport number followed by “@Nwu”, eg. 9302215067088 @ Nwu.
Remember that after 90 days your password will expire. You will need to change your password before this time or you will need to request a new password.
We will talk about it later.
How to change your eFundi password
Your NWU eFundi password expires every 90 days, just like the student portals in other South African universities.
To obtain a new password, click on the link and provide the system with the following information:
Student number, identity card or passport number and mobile number or e-mail address. If this information is verified with the information in your transcript, your password will be sent to you via SMS or email within one hour depending on your network.
If your information is not verified, please visit Academic Administration to update your information.
When you change your current password, be sure to change your password to something only you will remember easily.
Check also Aiesec Net Sign In | aiesec.net email login
How do I log into eFundi?
Enter efundi.nwu.ac.za in your browser. The eFundi login page will appear. In the Username field, type your NWU student number. Then, enter your password to log in.
How do I change my nwu eFundi email?
1. On the eFundi home page (BEFORE clicking the login link)
select “Change / update contact information: (email, mobile number)”
2. Log in with your NWU student number and password (the same one you use to log into eFundi)
3. Verify that your contact information is correct. If necessary, edit / update the information and then click the “Submit” button.
4. It may take up to 48 hours for the change to take effect.
- Blackboard Login Gmu
- Vegas7games Net Login Portal
- SA Youth Employment Login
- Coway My Login
- Ngl Sync Login & Sign Up