12 Job Vacancies at Tanzania Meteorological Authority (TMA) 2022;- In this post, you will get all information about Job Vacancies at Tanzania Meteorological Authority (TMA) 2022, Tanzania Meteorological Authority (TMA) Vacancies, Nafasi za kazi Mamlaka ya Hali ya Hewa TMA 2022.
All qualified candidates are recommended to apply for this post.
Tanzania Meteorological Authority (TMA) Vacancies, June 2022 was established through the Tanzania Meteorological Authority Act No. 2 of 2019.
The institution is responsible for regulating, coordinating and provision of meteorological services to the general public, institutions and individual users of tailor-made services for socio economic development.
- Nafasi za Kazi Magereza 2022, www.magereza.go.tz 2022
- Various Job Vacancies at MUHAS 2022
- Job Vacancy at Citi Bank 2022 – Credit Risk Associate
Nafasi za kazi Mamlaka ya Hali ya Hewa TMA 2022
On behalf of the Tanzania Meteorological Authority (TMA), Public Service Recruitment
Secretariat (PSRS) invites dynamic and suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill twelve (12)
vacant posts mentioned below;
- METEOROLOGIST II – 8 POSTS
- METEOROLOGICAL ASSISTANT – 3 POSTS
- 3 ICT OFFICER II – WEB DESIGN AND MULTIMEDIA ADMINISTRATION – I POST
GENERAL CONDITIONS For Tanzania Meteorological Authority (TMA) Vacancies
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania with an age not above 45 years of age
except for those who are in Public Service;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts;
postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates: Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates, Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts; Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates; Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration, Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable); Birth certificate;
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:- Form IV and form VI results slips; Testimonials and all Partial transcripts;
- An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal;
- An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer;
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- ix. An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- x. Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education
- should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- xi. Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
- An applicant with special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised to indicate;
- A signed application lettershould be written either in Swahili or English andAddressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, P.O. Box 2320, Utumishi Building at University of Dodoma – Dr. Asha Rose Migiro Buildings – Dodoma.
- Deadline for application is 18th June, 2022;
- Only short listed candidates will be informed on the date of interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/ and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)