KCB Bank Tanzania is registered as a non-operating holding company which started operations as a licensed banking institution with effect from January 1, 2016.
The holding company oversees KCB Kenya – incorporated with effect from January 1, 2016 – and all KCB’s regional units in Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Ethiopia and South Sudan.
- Online jobs at home 2022 | Free online jobs for beginners
- www teacher tcz ac zm download web portal 2022
- Job Vacancy at Airtel Tanzania PLC 2022
- 57 Job Vacancies at UTUMISHI ( TIA & TICD) 2022
- Various Job Vacancies at VODACOM Tanzania Plc 2022
The holding company was set up to among other things to enhance the Group’s capacity to access unrestricted capital and also enable investment in new ventures outside banking regulations, achieve operational and strategic autonomy for the Group’s operating entities and enhance corporate governance across the Group and oversight in management of subsidiaries.
KCB Bank Tanzania jobs 2022
The bank is looking for individuals to fill new vacant positions. View full details of these Vacancies from the PDF Document and links attached below:
- JOB TITLE: BSO Support Officer APPLY HERE
- JOB TITLE: IT Digital Channels Officer APPLY HERE
- JOB TITLE: Director of Corporate Banking APPLY HERE