14 Job Vacancies at Medical Teams International Tanzania 2022 (Nurse Midwifes);- In this article, you will get all information about 14 Job Vacancies at Medical Teams International Tanzania 2022 (Nurse Midwifes), Midwifery jobs in tanzania, Ajira Mpya Medical Teams International Tanzania 2022.
Position: Nurse Midwifes ( 14 Posts )
- 36 Job Vacancies at The Institute of Adult Education (IAE) 2022
- Various Job Vacancies at Tanzania Teachers’ Union (CWT) 2022
- 75 Job Vacancies at Ardhi University (ARU) 2022
- 200+ Job Vacancies at Yapı Merkezi Tanzania 2022
Job Responsibilities: Midwifery jobs in tanzania
- Provide comprehensive maternal and child services to mothers during and after pregnancy, including managing complications and referring high risk pregnancies.
- Responsible for delivering babies, preparing birth attestation and monitoring the general health condition of the mother and the new-born.
- Assessing the feasibility for referral of pregnant women form the TBAs to the OPD/MCH for medical evaluation and/or complicated deliveries.
- Provide counselling to mothers on pregnancy and post-pregnancy management, including proper breastfeeding techniques, bathing and preparation of bottles.
- Participate in PHC activities including health education, family planning, preparing for childbirth, HCT services and nutrition programs, as well as PMTCT activities at the health facility and within the community.
- Provide primary care to women of reproductive age in accordance with the Basic Package of Health Services.
- Provide all non-surgical methods of family planning and provide counselling for surgical methods.
- Ensure babies are immunized according to schedule.
- Support Clinicians in the management of sexual violence cases.
- Monitor the consumption of drugs and equipment required for maternity activities and notify supervisor of re-stocking needs.
- Ensure biomedical equipment is in good working order by using in accordance with user manual and protocols, perform cleaning and minor maintenance and alert supervisor in case of malfunctioning.
- Ensure hygiene and sterilization criteria, including universal precautions, are met.
- Ensure that medical practices are conducted with the highest level of integrity and ethics according to professional and MTI Codes of Conduct.
- Ensure data collected is accurate and submit reports according to schedule.
- Ensure the Safeguarding of program participants and employees through promoting an environment of awareness and upholding the code of conduct provisions of Medical Teams Protection from Sexual Exploitation & Abuse, Child & Vulnerable Adult protection, and harassment-free workplace.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Certifications : Medical Teams International Tanzania Jobs
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Nursing/midwifery from an accredited School of Nursing and Midwifery is required.
- Valid practising license is required.
- 2 years of nursing/midwifery experience is required.
- Experience working with international NGOs is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of professional midwifery principles, procedures and techniques.
- Knowledge of medical and non-medical waste disposal procedures.
- Knowledge of hygiene management and IPC protocol.
Abilities : Midwifery jobs in tanzania
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of patient information and adhere to professional code of conduct.
- Ability to treat all patients and staff with respect, without prejudice.
- Ability to provide high quality, ethical, compassionate care that places the needs of the patient first.
- Ability to maintain detailed records with high accuracy.
- Ability to be flexible and manage stress.
- Ability to support MTI Calling and adhere to the MTI Code of Conduct
Application Methods For Ajira Mpya Medical Teams International Tanzania 2022
All interested applicants who meet the criteria should email their application letter and CV in either PDF or Word only, including three work related referee to: [email protected]
Indicate your expected salary, current/previous salary, and notice period at the bottom of your CV.
Indicate clearly the position applied for in the subject line”Nurse Midwifes”.
Application Deadline: 29th of June 2022 at 1700HRS.
Beware that Medical Teams does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing application, or any other fee). Medical Teams does not request any information related to bank accounts. If asked of any payment, please contact [email protected]